Personal Information Collection and Use
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Unagi Apps LLC may collect and how we may use it.
Information We Collect
- Information You Give Us: We may collect information when you contact Unagi Apps LLC through email or by other means. Information you have provided can include: your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and contact preferences.
- Information We Get From Using Our Apps/Services: We may collect information when you use products/apps/services of Unagi Apps LLC. Information can include: what products/apps/services you use and how you use them, language, zip code, area ode, location, and time zone.
- Website Activity: We also may collect information regarding customer activities on our website.
How We Use Information We Collect
- The information we collect allows us to keep you informed on Unagi Apps LLC's latest product announcements and software updates.
- It also helps us to improve our services, content, advertising, products, delivery, development, and to better understand customer behavior.
- We may also use your personal information to send important notices, such as new privacy/terms of service changes, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Unagi Apps LLC's products, services, and customer communications.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Unagi Apps LLC's website, online services, apps, email messages, and advertisements may use "cookies". These technologies help us better understand user behavior, help us analyze website visitor information, and helps us measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
We may also gather visitor information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, and date/time stamp, and data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Unagi Apps LLC may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
It may be necessary, by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence, for Unagi Apps LLC to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Unagi Apps LLC takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Unagi Apps LLC websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.